Each year most everyone I know makes resolutions. Quitting something, exercising more, eating healthier. Yes, those are great, and I've tried making similar ones but often find it very difficult to be successful at them. This year, I've decided to not be so tough on myself and came up with a few that I am pretty sure I can succeed at.
1. Schedule some fun time every day. Read some jokes, have a dance party, call a friend.
2. Send more snail mail. Stamp and address 12 cards or letters right now, write one a month.
3. Stop overthinking. (This might be the toughest one, but I'm gonna try!)
4. Relax more. Breathe in through my nose, out through my mouth.
5. Keep a journal or write a small recap of each day on the calendar. (I used to do this and it's amazing how when reading through the days, it transports me back to that exact moment!)
6. Be kind to myself. Life is tough, don't be too hard on myself when something goes wrong.
7. Keep dreaming! If one dream (the gym) can come true, who's to say more dreams can't? The sky is the limit!
Do you have any resolutions that you are excited about? Share them with us on our Facebook page!
Enjoy your weekend and Happy 2015!
- Coach Kelly